SEAZINC is a 100% natural face zinc designed and handcrafted for surfers. However, anyone who wants an all natural long lasting sun protection for the face can also benefit. Sailors, kayakers, snorkelers, swimmers, beach lovers... the list goes on! It is safe for children and great for families who want a more natural alternative in sun protection.
Only the highest quality organic ingredients are sourced to go into making SeaZinc.
- Zinc Oxide (active ingredient) Zinc oxide is a naturally occuring mineral that when applied to the skin acts as a very effective physical barrier to both UVA and UVB rays. It is soothing to the skin and non- irritating. SEAZINC only uses non-nano particle zinc, which being a larger particle , sits atop the surface of the skin to create a physical block from the sun.
- Organic virgin coconut oil* Coconut oil is an amazing skin healer and moisturiser. It soothes inflammation and helps to keep your skin nourished while in the sun and the water. It also won't sting or clog your pores like mineral oil can.
- Organic beeswax Locally sourced organic beeswax is used in SEAZINC. It is a natural wax that creates an effective water-resistant barrier. It is also anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory as it soothes, softens and re-hydrates the skin. Beeswax has a high amount of vitamin A which helps to rejuvenate and keep the skin youthful. It is a vital ingredient in SEAZINC and keeps it nice and thick. It also has a lovely honey like fragrance. Bees are so clever!
- Organic castor oil* A brilliant emollient for the skin. This wonderful natural oil cleanses, moisturises, detoxifies and acts as a natural dispersant.
- Organic virgin apricot kernel oil* This luxurious oil is gentle on very sensitive skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is very moisturising. It contains high amounts of Vitamin A, C and E which function as anti-oxidants protecting the skin against dryness and ageing.
- Organic raw cacao butter* Cacao butter is an ultra-hydrating skin moisturiser that prevents skin dryness. It helps to heal chapped skin, soothes burns and is full of anti oxidants that help heal and rejuvenate skin. It also has a deliciously tropical chocolate fragrance.
- Organic raw cacao powder* One of the main ingredients to make chocolate! It also has remarkable anti-oxidant skin healing capabilities. It gives SEAZINC its tan colour to help blend with skin tone.
- Vanilla bean oil A thick aromatic oil, vanilla co2 oil, the purest oil available, is cleansing and anti-bacterial on the skin. It is also another one rich in anti-oxidants to help prevent skin damage. Combined with cacao it is one word- yum.**
* Certified Organic
**As delicious as it smells and as natural as it is, SEAZINC is not intended to be eaten. It is for external use only. Yes it smells like you could eat, but eating beeswax might not be very digestible and you could end up with a tummy ache. Just enjoy the aromas!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply SEAZINC to areas on the face you want protection, spreading an even coverage using your fingers. Two thin coats or one thick coat will suffice. Re-apply every 2-3 hours or as needed if it is rubbed off. It will continue to work while it is on your skin. As it is a physical barrier if you can see it on your face it means it is still doing its job.
If you have very sensitive skin or are prone to allergic reactions please do a small test patch first on you hand before applying to face.
REMOVING SEAZINC FROM YOUR FACE
SEAZINC is easily removed with a little coconut oil or other natural oil and a small towel or a tissue, otherwise it comes off easily with cleansing wipes or a facial toner or even in the shower with a bit of natural soap. Any SEAZINC rubbed off onto towels or clothing will come off with a hot soapy wash.
SEAZINC does not contain preservatives so it is recommended to use within one year of opening. To improve its life keep it unexposed to water/moisture/excessive heat.
During colder weather you may notice SEAZINC has a firmer feel in the tin. This is just due to the drop in exterior temperature and the beeswax and natural oils and butters hardening. These ingredients help to keep it thick in the warmer weather and not go runny. Simply place it in a warm place in the sun or apply gentle heat to let it soften up and you're good to go!
NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
SEAZINC has never and will not ever be tested on animals.
SEAZINC has strong ethics in recycling! Please always recycle your tins after use by washing and putting in your recycle bin. Or get creative and use the tins to store your fin keys! Also great for earrings/seeds/herbs/buttons or beads or whatever you fancy!
PLEASE DO NOT USE ON PETS AS CHOCOLATE IS TOXIC TO BOTH CATS AND DOGS
** SEAZINC HAS NOT BEEN REGULATED BY THE TGA WHICH IS WHY IS HAS NO SPF RATING.
≈ Enjoy SEAZINC and enjoy your ocean time! ≈